Raid Mode EditIn Raid Mode, players fight against Dragons. It is a floor based Game mode & is one of three Smart Modes. There are currently 31 Floors. Rewards include
|Rewards:||Horns||Scale||Dragons Shard||Essence||Item Ticket(s)|
|Used For:||Weapons||Armor||Awakening||Raid Shop|
☀Note: Raid unlocks at Lv. 11 and belongs to Smart Mode.
- Every 3rd Floor pits the Player against an Ancient Dragon
- Raid Mode also Introduced 4 new characters, Rutz, Hartz, Bartz & Mitz.
- Regular Floors have 3 Rounds. Enemies Consist of Guardian Dragon(s), Phoenix, Rutz, Hartz & Mitz.
Example Ancient Dragon
|Furious Heart||Decreases Physical Damage received by 50%.|
|Furious Breath||90'||Inflicts 170% Physical Damage on all enemies.
Inflicts damage equal to 20% of the enemy’s max HP.
Reduces the enemy's buff duration by 1 turn.
|Destructive Earthquake||70'||Inflicts 120% Physical Damage on all enemies.
Burns the enemy 3 times at a certain rate.
|Destroyer Gaze||Furious Slayer||Brilliant Slaughter|
|Floor: 3, 12, 21, 30||Floor: 6, 15, 24||Floor: 9, 18, 27|
Monthly Purchase Limit
|6★ Raid / Dragon Item Ticket||x40,000||---||x10||---||100|
|6★ Raid / Dragon Item Ticket||---||x40,000||x10||---||100|
|6★ Dragon Slayer Ticket||x30,000||---||---||x10||80|
|6★ Dragon Orb Ticket||x30,000||---||---||x10||80|
|6★ Dragon Armor Ticket||---||---||x10||120|
|6★ Dragon Slayer Selector||x100,000||---||x20,000||3|
|6★ Dragon Orb Selector||x100,000||---||---||x20,000||3|
|6★ Dragon Armor Selector||x100,000||---||x20,000||5|
Use your rewards from raid to craft the most powerful items in the game
- You craft items by using Dragons Horns & Dragons Scales
- Dragons Horn is used for crafting Weapons. Dragons Scale is used for Armor
Raid Tips Edit
Raid mode has three aspects that your team should start to be built on. First Edit
Note* The dragon cannon be stunned, paralyzed, etc. Also certain debuffs & skills do not work or are less usefull on the dragon. Edit
Single Target Damage Edit
- In Raid you only deal damage to the dragon. This allows you to focus on single target high dmg heros.
- Your focus is on dealing damage. Support characters that boost your overall atk & damage dealt should be in each party.
- Best Primary Damage dealer: Shane
Avoid Dragons Stuns (Stun Immunity) Edit
- This one is simple, but, you NEED to have it. Each team needs a Hero with Stun Immunity Passive for allies.
- The Dragon's Skills stun your Heros making them unable to atk for 2 turns. you will need immunity for this.
Reduce Magic Damage Edit
- The dragon only deals magic damage.
- Passives that reduce magic damage by 50% for all allies should be on all teams
- Characters with this passive are: Velika, Espada
- There are other viable options on this unlike the dragons stun. Feel free to playtest others after using Velika/Espada first
Burn Immunity; 5 Target Immunity Edit
- The Dragons has 2 5 Target Skills; The skill Destroyer's Breath can apply a Burn Debuff. You can increase your survivability with Burn Debuff Immunity & 5 target Immunity.
- Yui & Karin(SF) give team Burn Immunity for 6 turns. Atalanta gives 5 Target Immunity. Other options include Da Qiao, Soi & Pascal Yui's Effect lasts after she dies & cam then be replaced with Atalanta.
Note: Destroyer Gaze's Special Attacks Reduce Buff Duration (Raid level 11 and above) and Normal Attacks Reduce Buff Duration at Raid level 19(?)-20
|3rd CD Decreaser & Raid Recommended Hero||Feng Yan|